[Sdpg] Regenerative Earth Farm Edible Santa Barbara Magazine Fall 2013

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Sep 24 14:42:30 PDT 2013

><https://www.facebook.com/wesley.roe.56/media_set?set=a.10151871999994593.1073741825.511554592&type=3>https://www.facebook.com/wesley.roe.56/media_set?set=a.10151871999994593.1073741825.511554592&type=3

Regenerative Earth Farm Edible Santa Barbara Magazine Fall 2013

Putting Permaculture Principles into Practice At Regenerative Earth
Farm by Nancy Oster photography b Leela Dyd Edible Magazine Santa
Barbara Fall 2013
<http://ediblecommunities.com/santabarbara/>http://ediblecommunities.com/santabarbara/

Regenerative Earth Farm website
<http://www.regenerativeearth.com/>http://www.regenerativeearth.com/
and Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/RegenerativeEarthFarms>https://www.facebook.com/RegenerativeEarthFarms

Our Philosophy

The Family
Regenerative Earth Farms is a family owned and held business that
strives to build natural capital, soil, and local food stability
while bringing communities together around the source of their
nutrition through permaculture principles applied in business and on
the farms.

The Philosophy
We are at a pivotal time in history where we must stop stealing from
our grandchildren to feed ourselves and take responsibility for our
lives and the resources we borrow from them.  The time is at hand for
us to invest in a manner that gives life and generously supports the
generations to come.

The Business
We've developed a social investment strategy that involves the
creative and consciously integrated design principles found in
Permaculture, multi-enterprise development with vested entrepreneurs
as project managers, direct-to-consumer marketing strategies, and a
unique investment return approach that has modest returns backed by
the farm and the land.

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

PlPlease consider the environment before printing this email.