[San Diego, CA Permaculture] VIDEO Joel Salatin Polyfaces Documentary Trailer/Darren Doherty

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Dec 13 05:55:58 PST 2013

Joel Salatin Polyfaces Documentary Trailer/Darren Doherty

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=560912433986571

Polyfaces
For the last 2 years we have been filming a documentary on the renowned Polyface Farm & it's broad community of 5000 families within a 3 hour '

Foodshed' of this  unique operation in Swoope, Virginia. We do not need GM to feed the world and this farm is a wonderful example of how to do it

without the use of  harmful chemicals, regenerating soils, respecting animals & re-invigorating local communities. — at Polyface Farm

 https://www.facebook.com/Polyfacefarm

About
Polyface, Inc. is a family owned, multi-generational, pasture-based, beyond organic, local-market farm and informational outreach in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley. http://www.polyfacefarms.com/
Description
We are in the redemption business: healing the land, healing the food, healing the economy, and healing the culture. Writing, speaking, and farm tours offer various message venues.

Experience the satisfaction of knowing your food and your farmer, building community. We are your clean meat connection.
General Information
Because we are a farm and not a factory, our product availability will vary with the seasons. If you are looking for a "must have", we recommend that you call before you come out to save on disappointment. If you are flexible and willing to eat with the season there is no need to call. We keep a large variety of products in stock throughout the year.

Polyface Offers:
♥ Pastured Poultry

[...]

♥ Pastured Poultry (includi...

♥ Pastured Poultry (including broilers, stewing hens, freedom rangers and turkeys)
♥ Pastured Eggs
♥ Salad Bar Beef (all cuts and in bulk)
♥ Pigaerator Pork (all cuts and in bulk)
♥ Pastured Rabbit (very limited qty)
♥ Vegetables & herbs (limited supply)

We do not ship food items anywhere. For those of you living outside of our food shed. Please visit http://eatwild.com/ orhttp://localharvest.org/ for a farmer in your area. We highly recommend that you visit your farmer before purchasing from them.

Keep up the good work and fight for a clean, local food system!.