[San Diego, CA Permaculture] Delve into biodynamics at EcoFarm 2014

Rashid "Ra" Gilanpour ra at livingmandala.com
Wed Jan 8 15:42:05 PST 2014

Dear Allies,

EcoFarm 2014 still has room in
​their technical farming intensive pre-conferences:

The EFA Bus Tour, "Holistic Orchard Health Intensive" with noted author
Michael Phillips, "Creating a Sustainable Flock of Poultry" with presenters
from the Sustainable Poultry Network, "Stockmanship: Low-Stress Livestock
Management Seminar", and "The Farm as a Living Organism" presented by the
Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Association!

All of these pre-conferences and day attendance with and without meals
are *still
available* for the EcoFarm Conference Wednesday, January, 22 - Saturday,
January, 25th at

www.ecofarm2014.org

Scholarships are available for the "Farm as a Living Organism"
pre-conference, details below:

[image: The Farm as a Living Organism - Wednesday, January 22, 2014]
How can we create farms, gardens and landscapes that function as living,
biodiverse organisms?

 How can biodynamic practices help us restore the health of our soil and
the vitality of the food we grow?

 Join the Biodynamic Association for a vibrant full-day event on Wednesday,
January 22 to explore these questions and delve into biodynamic farming and
gardening at the 34th Annual EcoFarm Conference!

   - *Four-hour in-depth workshops* on composting and the biodynamic
   preparations, biodynamic viticulture and winemaking, biodynamic principles
   and the inner work of the farmer, and integrating livestock and vegetables
   - *Breakout sessions *on Demeter Biodynamic certification and the
   economics of a small-scale, self-sufficient farm
   - *Slideshow tours* of successful biodynamic farms incorporating
   vegetables, fruit, grain, animals, medicinal herbs and more
   - *World Cafe conversations and networking* with others interested in
   and practicing biodynamics

All participants who register by January 17 will be entered to win a *$100
gift certificate* from Bar Agricole in San Francisco!
*Scholarships are available* for farmers, apprentices and others with
financial need. Apply
online<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BiodynamicScholarship>
 by *January 12.*

 Learn more at www.biodynamics.com/ecofarm

--

*Rashid "Ra" Gilanpour **Development ● Outreach ● Media*

*Cell: 714.600.5729 Skype: AmenRa144*

*"There is one, and only one, solution, and we have almost no time to try
it. We must turn all our resources to repairing the natural world, and
train all our young people to help. They want to; we need to give them this
last chance to create forests, soils, clean waters, clean energies, secure
communities, stable regions, and to know how to do it from hands-on
experience."   - Bill Mollison*