[San Diego, CA Permaculture] pollinator garden workshop March 23

archelonia at cox.net archelonia at cox.net
Wed Mar 12 16:59:53 PDT 2014

Greetings!

I will offer a hands-on pollinator garden workshop in Lakeside on Sunday, March
23, $20 per person. 10:00 am - 12:00. We will look for live pollinators, ID them, plant native plants, sheet mulch
the garden, make nests  for native bees, observe micro-climates and plant
guilds, and more! Space is limited, so please RSVP me as soon as you can
(archelonia at cox.net or (619) 219-9311, no texts please)

The workshop will be followed by a garden sale of plants, garden books,
Waterboxx's and a rototiller, from 12:00 to 1:30

I look forward to seeing you!
Jane Higginson