[San Diego, CA Permaculture] Invite for Permaculture Groups/Businesses/Advocacy to Participate at Earth Fair, SD 4/27

Tigre tigre at foxytigre.com
Mon Apr 7 11:42:00 PDT 2014

My name is Tigre, and my wife Foxy and I, and fellow Permie Britt Cool, are active in the local San Diego permaculture movement ,  we're looking for like-minded individuals, businesses, and organizations to join us in a permaculture themed area during the Earth Fair celebration on April 27th at Balboa Park, one of the largest in the world.

California Rare Fruit Growers (CRFG) has space reserved at Casa del Prado (Patio "B" see attached images) during Earth Day. Britt Cool (Sage Ladies and interim council member for San Diego Permaculture) has gotten CRFG to let us all use/rent the space to help promote permaculture businesses, principles, and ethics for a nominal fee.

Site Details:

Space for 22-24 canopies/tables, depending on area needed.
Can be sunny and hot, so bring a canopy or other sun-shade device
Only $25 for each 10' x 10' canopy space (paid before event) (Other vendor space outside of this venue is a minimum of $150 up to $1000)
If you're selling wares and make above $250, the fee for the space is 10% of sales instead of the flat $25.
Any sellers must use a receipt book
Mail check payable to: CRFG San Diego
Mailing Address: c/o Britt Cool 6576 Bougainville Road, San Diego, CA 92139
6' folding tables provided by Casa del Prado
Hours 10am-5:00pm
Setup: 6:30-8:00am (police block traffic after 8AM and reopen after 5PM)
Possible to bring items the day before and store it in Room 104 which will be locked.
Park by Spanish Village after dropping things off in the AM

Event Sign Up:

If you're interested in participating and helping grow exposure for permaculture/holisitically minded business fill out this online form  (https://docs.google.com/a/sageladies.com/forms/d/14C4UJ5xHjOsDef17pkoTnlrMBMWEUb8qaOYumAVw5PU/viewform)  and we will contact you with an invitation to send in your check for reserving the number of spaces requested. When mailing in your check, please print and fill out the Request to be a Vendor form (attached).

If you're busy, have other plans that day, or just can't make it - please forward this to any people/groups/business that might want to participate.

We're open to suggestions, ideas, help, and your enthusiasm! This is a great, low-cost opportunity to introduce yourself and your biz to fellow San Diegans.

Contact: Britt Cool - 619-752-5922 & Tigre - 858-472-6957

Mr. Tigre
http://foxytigre.com
come play with us

Want a better Dropbox Alternative?