[San Diego, CA Permaculture] Fwd: One week special discount on West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering

Juliana Birnbaum julianapeartree at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 21:27:10 PDT 2014

West Coast Women’s Permaculture Gathering Sept. 18 - 21  2014

*SUPER MOON SPECIAL FOR ONE WEEK ONLY!!(From August 12th through the
18th)If you’ve been thinking about joining us for the Women’s Permaculture
Gathering this year in Washington then now is the time to get a great deal
on tickets!Home Girl tickets $600 (when 2 register together) Regular
Weekend Tickets $325Offer good until August 18th,
2014http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com/tickets.html
<http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com/tickets.html>Hope to see you in
September! *

We have the Schedule for the event up on the website now with some great
presentations.

•                *Lindsay Huettman*: Pacific Northwest Native Plants,
Connection and Permaculture

•                *Jessi Bloom*: Why We Need More Feminine Leaders in
Permaculture and How to Become One

•                *Starhawk & Presenters*: Panel Discussion on Permaculture
& Climate Change

•                *Jacqueline Freeman*: Falling in Love with Honeybees

•                *Jeanette Acosta*: Traditional Indigenous Knowledge,
Values & a Maritime Perspective

•                *EagleSong*: Hedge Medicine; Weaving an Emerald Cloak with
the Ancients

•                *Marisha Auerback*: Soil Improvement; A Permaculture
Approach to Tending & Building Soil

•                *Emet Degirmenci*: Re-Skilling for Edible Landscaping

Plus daily morning yoga, ritual, fire circles & singing, open space,
Village Marketplace, Local Site Tours and more.

When we gather we facilitate growth, strengthen bonds, nurture each other
and inspire change. You must pre-register for this event by Sept. 8th.
Early registration assists in the organizing this event. You may register
for Saturday only. Please register now to join us for this amazing event.
http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com/tickets.html

http://westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com

See you there,

Westcoast Women's Permaculture Gathering

--
Juliana Birnbaum
Author, Sustainable [R]evolution: