[San Diego, CA Permaculture] Permaculture Voices 2015 - Early-Bird Deadline Expires Tonight at Midnight

A. Footer diego.crfg at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 10:24:23 PST 2014

The early-bird deadline for Permaculture Voices 2015 expirestonight at midnight.You can register at permaculturevoices.com/pv2tickets
PV2 features speakers such as Paul Stamets, Gunter Pauli, MaddyHarland, Dr. Elaine Ingham, Starhawk, Mark Shepard, Larry Santoyo, TobyHemenway, and Pandora Thomas.Overall there will be over 60 presenters and 100 hours of content talking everything from broadacre permaculture to social permaculture to green business.There will be extensive networking opportunities throughout the event including two parties.

Event Logistics:
March 4-8, 2015San Diego, CA - Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina
More Information: permaculturevoices.com/pv2 Want to be a part of the change, either on a personal orbusiness level?PV2 isn’t just another permaculture convergence that focuseson hyper-local DIY skill building and resiliency; we instead decided to lookbigger.We are blending the practical techniques and tactics foundin workshops with the entrepreneurial spirit and opportunity of a businessconference.We have brought together a diverse group of creative andinnovative doers in a variety of fields looking to share experiences,knowledge, connect, and create in ways that increase passion, purpose andprofit. These doers come from a variety of fields both within and outside ofpermaculture. Each field has its own needs and yields. It is this edge thatcreates the opportunity for things to happen, and it is this opportunity thatoffers value to the attendees – how can you fill needs and utilize yields tocreate more value in your value. Why we organized PV2 the way that we did.At PV1 we realized that the attendees themselves were awealth of knowledge and a diverse collection of needs and yields. Given that,we have focused on turning some of the conversation away from the stage andinto the audience to create an experience for diverse participants to shareideas, discover opportunities, and create strategies and connections thatenable meaningful and financially viable creations.We want to see a massive impact on an environmental, social,and financial level, so PV2 will be heavily focused on right livelihood –making a living within the permaculture space.Business fuels change and we believe in the power ofutilizing business for positive change. Odds are you are involved in a businessin some way as an employee or an owner, and given the time spent on(in) thatbusiness it has a huge effect on your life, both financially and emotionally.If you values aren’t aligned with that you do, then it isn’t sustainable.Therefore PV2 is to help inspire change on a personal leveland an organizational level in a way maximizes the triple bottom line.We want to help people make business more sustainable and wewant to help promote and grow the next generation of regenerative businesses.If you aren’t a business owner or an employee you can stillbenefit by participating in this discussion because there is a lot ofopportunity and needs out there. And there will be a lot of change makers atPV2 looking for help. If you want to help, then you are in the right place.

The early-bird deadline expires tonight.
You can register at permaculturevoices.com/pv2tickets