[San Diego, CA Permaculture] INCUBATION BROODING & EDUCATING ONLINE COURSE STARTS NEXT WEEK—JUNE 24—Great for Home, School & Small Commercial

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Wed Jun 17 19:21:35 PDT 2015

<http://chickensandyou.uss6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=067ee0ed82884a8f51dc4912b&id=766f5066cf&e=ab6229448e>INCUBATING
EGGS, BROODING & EDUCATING BABY CHICKS ONLINE
COURSE—STARTS NEXT WEEK—JUNE 24, 2015 >
[]

<http://chickenssandyou.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=067ee0ed82884a8f51dc4912b&id=e13aa72530&e=ab6229448e>Learn
how to keep a perpetual flock— Registter Now!
LIVE ONLINE COURSES AND COACHING
• Convenient access of on-line training from
wherever you are withh a computer or phone.
• Advanced GoToTraining format with cam videos.
• Class notes with all slides for clear understanding of conceptss and systems.
• 24/7 replay of class sessions.
• Real time video streaming and chat during class.
• Chat room open 1/2 hour before class & remains
open till lasst Chickeneer logs off.
• Classes run from 60 to 90 minutes depending on
the topic and stuudent questions.
• Small classes for maximum participation.
• International access through your computer & VoIP, or phonne access.
• Continue with other Chickeneers on a private
(closed) Chickens aand YOU FaceBook group.
• We strive to keep tuition broadly affordable; at about $20 per ccontact hour.
• Facilitated live by popular author & speaker
Patricia Foremaan and other expert guest Chickeneers
• Proceeds go to The Gossamer Foundation, a
nonprofit dedicatedd to global sustainability and
local foods. We can't have one without the other.

To arrange for courses in your area, scheduling &
registration (540) 261-8775 or eMail: Training at ChickensAndYou.com
<http://chickensandyou.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=067ee0ed82884a8f51dc4912b&id=83f033296f&e=ab6229448e>Last
incubation & brooding course offered until next
spring. Facilitated live by Pat Foreman
Copyright © 2015 The Gossamer Foundation, All rights reserved.
You have expressed interest in hearing about our
upcoming Chickens And You events at a special event you attended.

Our mailing address is:
The Gossamer Foundation
20 GreenWay Place
Buena Vista, VA 24416