[San Diego, CA Permaculture] 1-Day Courses with Warren Brush at Casitas Valley Farm

Ana Brush anabrush at permaculturedesign.us
Wed Jul 1 22:27:18 PDT 2015

*Couldn't make the full 30-Day PDC and Farm Apprenticeship this year? Then
join us for one or more of our specialized day courses!*

Throughout the month of July, we are pleased to offer an array of
specialized day courses taught by Warren Brush and guest Instructors
working in fields such as Beekeeping, Indigenous Permaculture, and more.

*The schedule includes:*

*Tuesday, 7/7- *Introduction to Permaculture and Design Methodologies with
Warren Brush

*Wednesday 7/8-* Indigenous Permaculture and Herbal Medicine with Jeanette
Acosta

*Friday, 7/10- *Earthworks for Resiliency with Warren Brush and Jesse Smith

*Saturday 7/11-* Living Soils and Compost Teas with Connor Jones

*Sunday 7/12- *Compost Making and Soil Building with Peter Ash

*Thursday, 7/16-* Broad Acre Permaculture, Forest Regeneration, and Keyline
Systems with Warren Brush and Loren Luyendyk

*Friday, 7/17- *Food Forests, Orchard Care, and Grafting and Pruning with
Loren Luyendyk

*Saturday 7/18-* Bee Systems and Enterprises with Nick Wigle

*Monday 7/20-* Aquaponics Basics with Andrew Clinard

*Saturday 7/25- *Urban Permaculture and Bio Intensive Kitchen Gardens with
Warren Brush

*Sunday 7/26-* Greywater Basics with Warren Brush and Jesse Smith

*Monday 7/27- *Horticulture and nursery development with Mike Gonella

*Cost: *
1 Day- $125
3 Days or more- $100/day
Sign up for 10 Days and get one day free- $1,000 (for 11 days)
*includes instruction and catered, healthy lunch

Register today! HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m5zIL8DEAWtmVJ16ly_FgoBvVh4kvuhfyde46gVDMw4/viewform?usp=send_form>
or at www.casitasvalley.com.

Please contact Ana at ana at regenerativeearth.com or at 805-649-8179 with
questions and for payment information.

*We still have a couple of spaces in our full month long course for those
who are looking to deepen their knowledge and experience of Permaculture on
a working farm! Sign up online HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iE8-7jP3O5KDxoUrSWoSlSMVzDXfM0yBxF_rCDkmpvI/viewform?usp=send_form>.
For more information, email ana at regenerativeearth.com
<ana at regenerativeearth.com>. *

*It's a summer of learning at Casitas Valley Farm and we look forward to
seeing you there! *