[San Diego, CA Permaculture] Not Your Average Greywater Course- Sept. 19th-20

Lindsay Allen lindsay at quailsprings.org
Mon Aug 10 10:53:04 PDT 2015

  We are thrilled to be welcoming greywater and water sanitation expert Nik
Bertulis of the Bay Area down to
Quail Springs this September for a 2 day Greywater intensive.
Some of the topics covered include:
Design and install greywater irrigation systems
Install shower to landscape and branched-drain greywater systems
Permitting
Biofiltration
Drip vs. gravity systems
Earthvalve technology
Treatment wetlands
Soap selection
Soil biophysics
For more info on the course please visit the course page at:
  http://www.quailsprings.org/programs/permaculture/greywater/

We are offering an early bird discount till Aug. 25  - Complete course for
$225

Lindsay Allen
Farm Manager & Educator
Quail Springs Permaculture
farm (805) 886-7239
www.quailsprings.org

QUAIL SPRINGS PERMACULTURE 2015 CALENDAR
http://www.quailsprings.org/calendar