[San Diego, CA Permaculture] Eco-Design Tour / San Diego / Joshua Tree / October 16-18th

Joshua Alvord joshua at wanderfoot.com
Tue Aug 25 14:19:17 PDT 2015

Hello SD Permaculture Guild!!

I'm hoping you could share the following information about our upcoming
Eco-Design Tour!!  If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you!!
Joshua Alvord
619 517 4469

EARLY-BIRD TICKETS for Joshua Tree Eco-Design Tour in October are NOW
AVAILABLE!!  Join us for an EPIC 3 day adventure guaranteed to INSPIRE YOUR
SOUL!!  Be part of an innovative group of eco-pioneers co-creating the most
healthy and beautiful world possible!

There are ONLY 11 SPACES AVAILABLE on this tour and EARLY-BIRD TICKETS are
only available until SEPTEMBER 15th… reserve your spot NOW!!!

Tour Details: http://wanderfoot.com/eco-design-joshua-tree/

Date: October 16-18th
Location: San Diego, Julian & Joshua Tree

*...be wanderous!*

<http://wanderfoot.com/>

*Wanderfoot*.com <http://Wanderfoot.com>
*6*19.*5*17.*4*469