[San Diego, CA Permaculture] Community Soil Testing workshop Oct 17th 9am to noon Ojai Grange. Free

David White drdrwhite at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 22:04:31 PDT 2015

Ojai's Center for Regenerative Agriculture is hosting a community soil
testing workshop at the Ojai Valley Grange, 381 Cruzero Street, Ojai this
Saturday, October 17th at 9am.  Participants will learn about the soil food
web and the role of living soils in plant health.  We will view video and
still images of soil life and we will project microscope images of soil
biology. Participants are invited to bring samples of soil from their own
compost and from around key plants.  Sample from plants 1/2 way between the
trunk and dripline.  Bring a teaspoon of a 3" core sample in a small mason
jar that will be used for sample preparation.  Workshop
<http://www.ojaicra.org/#!events/component_53793> is from 9am to noon and
is free/by donation.  Led by David R White PhD

​
​