[San Diego, CA Permaculture] Intro to Permaculture: Patterns, Principles and Practices -with Larry​ ​Santoyo

el santoyo l.santoyodesigns at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:44:55 PDT 2016

*Intro to Permaculture: Patterns, Principles and Practices *-with Larry
​ ​
Santoyo and friends. ‪

Permaculture‬ Design Course Series begins Sat & Sun, April 2/3 in Altadena
at Odyssey Orchards
​.​

*​First weekend is only $50!​*

http://www.permacultureacademy.com/

*If you’re new to permaculture, this podcast may give you a better​
u​nderstanding of it​...​Real Solutions to Real Problems​ -sustainable
living podcast​*

*​"... if you are distressed about the way our current systems do massive
harm to humans, animals and our planet I can’t think of any learning
experience that will do more to raise your spirits.*

*Permaculture offers real solutions to problems that seem hopeless.
Applying the principles to our everyday lives empowers us and returns to us
a feeling of alignment with natural law. But perhaps best of all,
permaculture gives us a way to actually be of benefit to Mother Earth when
the most we thought we could achieve was harmlessness.*
*.​.."​*

http://www.sustainablelivingpodcast.com/take-permaculture-design-course-episode-32/

Larry Santoyo, Program Director
​The ​