[San Diego, CA Permaculture] Forest Garden Design Intensive with Dave Jacke

Ellen Stewart social at heartwoodinstitute.org
Tue May 17 09:07:14 PDT 2016

Hi there!

We wanted to let the friends in your group know that Dave Jacke will be
teaching at Heartwood Institute June 24-July 3rd.

The event is open to everyone, and we have scholarships available. Dave,
(author of Edible Forest Gardens) and his team are some of the best and
most fun teachers Heartwood has ever had the pleasure of hosting. We would
love for you all to be able to learn how to design resilient edible food
forests with us!

Attached are links so that you can find more info on Dave, the course, and
Heartwood.

http://www.heartwoodinstitute.org/programsevents/forest-garden-design-intensive-course

www.heartwoodinstitute.org

Thanks!