[San Diego, CA Permaculture] Foodscrap Dropoff Points in 92101, 92105, 92113, 92115, 92119

Sarah Boltwala-Mesina sarahbolty at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 17:33:45 PDT 2018

*View this email in your browser*
<https://mailchi.mp/6a9e019f517d/foodscrap-dropoff-points?e=050bd13688>

A little over two years ago a small group of dreamers set out with an idea.
An idea of building a network of community composting hubs all over our
city. Hubs that would feed our soil, build community and create a vocation
for soil farmers. We have a long way to go but we celebrate each and every
milestone that comes along this journey.

Granted that backyard composting is the holy grail of organics diversion.
But not everyone has the time, space and patience to compost in their
backyards. Join us by subscribing to our Dropoff Membership Program. Let's
make rotting a cool climate solution!

-Food2Soil Collective

We are thrilled to announce that the Catholic Resource Center (CRC) which
serves as a food pantry for the College area is the most recent member of
our foodscrap dropoff network. We will compost the undistributed produce
from CRC in addition to the scraps dropped off by Food2Soil members from
the College neighborhood.

Thank you CRC for joining us in building a people-powered,
community-centered solution to zero waste.  Start composting today by
dropping off your kitchen scraps at a conveniently located dropoff hub in
your neighborhood.

*Join Us*
<https://food2soil.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=70b15277874974383f60f2f7c&id=6c1a11c4c8&e=050bd13688>

*OUR HUBS AND HUB MANAGERS*

*OCEAN VIEW GROWING GROUNDS COMMUNITY GARDEN*
<https://food2soil.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=70b15277874974383f60f2f7c&id=561dc946df&e=050bd13688>

*HOLLYWOOD PALMS APARTMENT COMPLEX*
<https://food2soil.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=70b15277874974383f60f2f7c&id=efa0b31daf&e=050bd13688>

<https://food2soil.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=70b15277874974383f60f2f7c&id=25326e9296&e=050bd13688>

Is your neighborhood on this map? Check out our growing network of
community compost hubs.
<https://food2soil.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=70b15277874974383f60f2f7c&id=d4b9f6e810&e=050bd13688>

<https://food2soil.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=70b15277874974383f60f2f7c&id=0a936bc5e6&e=050bd13688>

<https://food2soil.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=70b15277874974383f60f2f7c&id=6fd964c68a&e=050bd13688>

<https://food2soil.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=70b15277874974383f60f2f7c&id=c94424c2ef&e=050bd13688>

<https://food2soil.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=70b15277874974383f60f2f7c&id=9dde9e4f10&e=050bd13688>

*Copyright © 2018 Food2Soil - A Project of Inika Small Earth Inc., All
rights reserved.*
You expressed an interest in community composting in San Diego.

*Our mailing address is:*

Food2Soil - A Project of Inika Small Earth Inc.

13326 Via Santillana
<https://maps.google.com/?q=13326+Via+Santillana+San+Diego+,++Ca+92129&entry=gmail&source=g>

San Diego
<https://maps.google.com/?q=13326+Via+Santillana+San+Diego+,++Ca+92129&entry=gmail&source=g>,
Ca
<https://maps.google.com/?q=13326+Via+Santillana+San+Diego+,++Ca+92129&entry=gmail&source=g>
92129
<https://maps.google.com/?q=13326+Via+Santillana+San+Diego+,++Ca+92129&entry=gmail&source=g>

Add us to your address book
<//food2soil.us14.list-manage.com/vcard?u=70b15277874974383f60f2f7c&id=acb311e24e>

You can update your preferences
<https://food2soil.us14.list-manage.com/profile?u=70b15277874974383f60f2f7c&id=acb311e24e&e=050bd13688>
or unsubscribe from this list
<https://food2soil.us14.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=70b15277874974383f60f2f7c&id=acb311e24e&e=050bd13688&c=e52784f5ad>.

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=70b15277874974383f60f2f7c&afl=1>

--
 www.inikasmallearth.org