[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Permaculture is not about Gardening... Urban Permaculture Series begins April 4th & 5th in LA

L. Santoyo santoyo at earthflow.com
Mon Mar 23 09:56:10 PDT 2009

please post -please forward

*Permaculture Design Certificate Course Series -Los Angeles
*Begins April 4th & 5th and continues the first weekends of each month till
Sept 5th & 6th

*Permaculture is not about Gardening...*

Though Permaculture Design does offer some very successful approaches to
growing food -the garden is used in Permaculture Design as a metaphor for
creating abundance... Permaculture Design is decision making and problem
solving protocols that are used to design everything from growing food to
community economic development plans.

Permaculture Principles are derived from the observation of Nature, they
direct us in cultivating health, wealth, wisdom and happiness in our homes,
neighborhoods and entire communities...

The Permaculture Design Course Series is one weekend a month for 6 months.
We learn to recognize and use the patterns of nature to design our own
home-ecosystem and go on to apply it to community projects all around Los
Angeles.

   - How Nature Provides Solutions
   - Food Forestry & The Home Ecosystem
   - Save Water - Save Money
   - Urban Permaculture Planning
   - Finding your Right Livelihood
   - Strategies for a Sustainable Society

*Find out more at*  http://earthflow.com/LAPDC7-1.php
*
Instructors are among the most experienced Permaculture Designers in the
world!*

   - *Larry Santoyo*, Director, EarthFlow Design Works -Founder,
   Permaculture LA
   - *Toby Hemenway*, Author, Gaia's Garden a Guide to Home-Scale
   Permaculture
   - *Scott Pittman*, President, The Permaculture Institute USA

*Tuition* $1050 ($950 if paid in full, in advance) -day and weekend rates
also available.
*As always* -Teacher's discounts, payment plans, trades and work trade
opportunities.
*
Still Accepting Proposals for:*
 -teacher's discounts -payment plans -trades -and work trades... *send in
your proposal now!

**Register Here*  http://earthflow.com/registration.php

*Download a PDF Flier:* http://earthflow.com/LAPDC09.pdf

L. Santoyo, Director