[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Next Party This Weekend! Sat. April 4, 2009!!!!!! Yeehaw!

Grow Food Party Crew growfoodpartycrewsc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 08:55:59 PDT 2009

Hey Everybody!

Right after our excellent party last weekend, Walter is throwing a garden
party at his house in Aptos this Saturday, April 4. We'll be building raised
beds, eating delicious food, jamming to sweet music AND swimming in the
pool!

Starts at 10AM! The latest we'll be there is 5PM.

Bring hand tools and music instruments, and a smile.
Directions are below.

I know we are all "busy" and we just had a party, but I know I want to see
edible gardens happening all over and have fun putting them in! Wanna join?

Love,
Devin

Here are directions to 101 Tolak Road in Aptos:

>From Santa Cruz:

Go south on Highway 1.

Pass by the Morrisey Blvd. exit.

Pass by the Soquel Ave. exit.

Pass by the 41st Avenue exit.

Pass by the Bay Avenue/Capitola/Soquel exit.

Exit at the next exit, Park Avenue/New Brighton Beach.

Turn LEFT on Park Avenue (go under freeway, toward hills).

Go through two more stop lights and turn right at the third, onto Soquel
Drive.

Follow From Soquel Drive directions below

Drive 3/10 mile or so on Soquel Drive and turn left onto Porter Gulch Road
(between Temple Beth El and Cabrillo College).

Drive 7/10 mile and turn left onto Johanna Road.

Go up Johanna Road and turn left onto Tolak Road, just before the mailboxes.

Turn left almost immediately, onto the asphalt driveway.

The garden is behind the barn, which is behind the garage.

Fresh video footage of our last party:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

The official Grow Food Party Crew mini-documentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4