[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Creating an Edible Oasis Workshop - April 25&26 - Santa Cruz, CA

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 10:51:54 PDT 2009

Hi everybody!

Here's the info for my upcoming workshop in Santa Cruz. We'll be going
through food forest design, applying the permaculture design process and
installing a food forest in a front yard in near downtown Santa Cruz. We're
covering the essentials of what you need to go out and grow your own!

Cheers,
Devin Slavin

Abundance in Balance Design &
Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz Presents:

CREATING AN EDIBLE OASIS

Create edible abundance now that will give back for generations!
Be inspired to solve all the world’s problems by having fun!

LEARN ABOUT AND GET HANDS ON EXPERIENCE IN:

-Reading the Landscape
-Designing for Abundance
-Creating an Edible Forest Garden
-Rainwater Harvesting
-Building Soil Fertility
-Planting for Resilience

2 Day Workshop: $30-50 (pay what you can, possibility for trades)

Where: 527 Branciforte Ave., Santa Cruz, CA
When: Saturday and Sunday April 25 & 26 - 10AM to 4PM
Bring: A notebook, hand tools, lunch, clothes to get dirty, & a smile

Instructor: Devin Slavin, Permaculture Designer and Co-founder of the Grow
Food Party Crew, has worked with the Regenerative Design Institute for years
facilitating and implementing permaculture projects.
For More Info: Search Youtube.com for “Grow Food Party Crew” & “Abundance In
Balance”

Register by Emailing: Devin at abundanceinbalance.com
Discounts for groups or for payment by April 18. Trades must be
arranged prior to workshop.

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Education

Fresh video from Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

Latest video from our Creating an Edible Oasis workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE

Check out the official Grow Food Party Crew video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4