[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Reminder and Update: Creating an Edible Oasis Workshop - April 25&26 - Santa Cruz, CA

Grow Food Party Crew growfoodpartycrewsc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:43:52 PDT 2009

Hi everybody!

Here's a reminder about the Creating an Edible Oasis course this Saturday
and Sunday 4/25 & 4/26. I thought it would be fun to offer a discount to
folks who have been to a Grow Food Party Crew party taking the weekend down
to $25! I've had a pulse on workshop prices around, and this is definitely a
steal!

We'll be going through food forest design, applying the permaculture design
process and installing a food forest in a front yard in near downtown Santa
Cruz. We're covering the essentials of what you need to go out and grow your
own edible oasis!

Coming for one day is an option, but will still cost $25. Day 1 is mostly
theory, concepts and design process. Day 2 is largely hands-on with a lot of
detailed discussion throughout.

Cheers,
Devin Slavin
------------------------------

Abundance in Balance Design &
Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz Presents:

CREATING AN EDIBLE OASIS

Create edible abundance now that will give back for generations!
Be inspired to solve all the world's problems by having fun!

LEARN ABOUT AND GET HANDS ON EXPERIENCE IN:
-Reading the Landscape
-Designing for Abundance
-Creating an Edible Forest Garden
-Rainwater Harvesting
-Building Soil Fertility
-Planting for Resilience

2 Day Workshop: $30-50 (pay what you can, possibility for trades)

Where: 527 Branciforte Ave., Santa Cruz, CA
When: Saturday and Sunday April 25 & 26 - 10AM to 4PM
Bring: A notebook, hand tools, lunch, clothes to get dirty, & a smile

Instructor: Devin Slavin, Permaculture Designer and Co-founder of the Grow
Food Party Crew and has worked with the Regenerative Design Institute for
years designing and leading permaculture projects.

For More Info: Search Youtube.com for "Grow Food Party Crew" & "Abundance In
Balance"

Register by Emailing:
Discounts for groups or for payment by April 18. Trades must be arranged
prior to workshop.

Fresh video footage of our last party:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

The official Grow Food Party Crew mini-documentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4