[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Next Garden Party in the Hills - May 2

Grow Food Party Crew growfoodpartycrewsc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 12:02:33 PDT 2009

Here's the info for the Grow Food Party at Dharma Ridge. This is an
amazingly gorgeous place in the hills! This will be a wild party with great
music - and camping is an option for those who want to stay together and
plan up the next party. For more info, contact Kevin.

Lots of love,

Devin

--------------------------------

Grow Food Party at Dharma Ridge

Saturday, May 2

            Here at our Intentional Community in the Soquel Mtns., we have
just finished terracing parts of our beautiful old garden with 45 yards of
top soil and are ready for planting, installing irrigation, and adding
artistic creative touches.

            The party starts Saturday morning, May 2, at around 8:00 and
will continue into the evening.  Camping Saturday night is welcomed.  There
will definitely be music in the evening (hopefully with Dianne Patterson who
is confirming) and a feast.  There will be munchies during the day but pls.
bring a lunch for yourself.

            Bring a shovel and/or steel rake if you can (and a wheel borrow
if that is easy).

            Directions coming in a follow up e-mail next week.

With Appreciation, Peace, and Abundance ~

Kevin (421-1072)

kevinhoeke at hotmail.com

--

Fresh video footage of our last party:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

The official Grow Food Party Crew mini-documentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4