[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Edible Oasis Course Follow-up - Finishing the Forest! Friday May 1 at 4PM

Grow Food Party Crew growfoodpartycrewsc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 12:25:19 PDT 2009

Hey everybody!

What an awesome course that was! I'm going to be heading back to finish the
understory planting, irrigation and stone path this Friday, May 1 from 4-6PM
(maybe to 7PM?). If you'd like to come help and get a bit more experience,
head on down to 527 Branciforte Ave. between 4-6PM. (This is in the
neighborhood between Soquel Ave. and Broadway near Seabright).

We could then head down to get some dinner nearby and make a party out of
it.

Please email if you think you'd like to come.

Cheers,
Devin

--

Fresh video footage of our last party:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

The official Grow Food Party Crew mini-documentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4