[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] This is it! Gardens of Gratitude: The 100 Garden Challenge - Santa Cruz, CA - June 5-7

Grow Food Party Crew growfoodpartycrewsc at gmail.com
Sun May 10 11:48:39 PDT 2009

Hey all ya'll beautiful people!

"Everyone who wants a garden is getting one in Santa Cruz!..."

This is your official invitation to join the Grow Food Party Crew's Gardens
of Gratitude. It will be a weekend long party in which we put in 100 edible
gardens throughout Santa Cruz county through having fun and partying!

Yes 3 weeks is a totally ridiculous amount of time to organize something of
this scale, but it's easier than it sounds. Go to
www.growfoodpartycrew.org(the site will be up tonight - Mother's Day
2009) and sign up as 1 of the 3
and people who can facilitate the garden party. There will be more info on
the site soon - most importantly a resource page for getting help in
designing your garden and finding the materials you need. We are here to get
dirty and make the connections happen to make it all possible!

What we REALLY need right now is for this to get out everywhere. Send it out
to everyone! Facebook it, Myspace it, Facespace it, MyBook it, BookFace it,
just don't erase it! I would love to see flyers show up "on their own" all
over town and have people I don't know invite me while I'm passing by on the
street. If you are part of an organization who would like to collaborate or
be a sponsor, email us at growfoodpartycrewsc at gmail.com

With outrageous love,
Devin, member #1995005880038999200988502889**802

*Right now I'm grateful for my mom, all moms, dancing, all the colors my
eyes can see, and California Towees*

Fresh video footage of our last party:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

The official Grow Food Party Crew mini-documentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4