[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] We need more participant sign-ups for the 100 Garden Challenge!!!

Grow Food Party Crew growfoodpartycrewsc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 16:26:22 PDT 2009

Hey everyone!

We are so close to a weekend full of fun! AND, we need a lot more people to
help get these gardens in. If you have a few hours to party, either day,
please sign up on the site: www.growfoodpartycrew.org

And, for those of you with more experience with edible gardens and
landscaping or farming, please consider playing the role of the facilitator.
If you want to do this, please email me or call me direct.

devinfromheaven at gmail.com
(831) 440-7525

We will be setting up mentoring to give you the tools you need to have fun
and facilitate a party.

Also, we currently have no site for a party Fri. night. If you have any
venue connections for Santa Cruz, please email me with that. Otherwise, stay
posted. If anything we will cruise downtown, have a seedswap and jam some
tunes!

Cheers,
Devin
--

Fresh video footage of our last party:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

The official Grow Food Party Crew mini-documentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4