[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Fwd: Additional Info You Need for Gardens of Gratitude This Weekend

Grow Food Party Crew growfoodpartycrewsc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 23:23:05 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grow Food Party Crew <growfoodpartycrewsc at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 11:22 PM
Subject: Additional Info You Need for Gardens of Gratitude This Weekend
To: growfoodpartycrewsc at gmail.com

Hey all y'all beautiful people!

We've got another update comin' at ya from the main Hive in La Selva -
guitars jamming on full bellies, full of laughter and rich food.

In planning for redundancy and last minute stragglers, we're calling
everyone who's available to a "Kick-off Party" for all participants and
facilitators to get the flava!

Location is still TBA (we need confirmation on the site) but expect it to be
on the Westside of SC between 8AM and 11AM. If you have a party scheduled
between this time, we recommend delaying it and coming on down. Check back
on this site Friday evening or early Saturday morning for address.

If you signed up as a FACILITATOR, please do your best to come to this party
as well.

Throughout the weekend, we recommend all GARDEN HELPERS to call one of our
Main Messanger Pigeons before you head to your scheduled site in case plans
change: Devin (831) 440-7525 or Willie (831) 706-6980.

Remember to bring any tools you can, and desire to party like never before
as those things will be what makes this weekend work.

To all our GARDEN RECIPIENTS, please email us your phone number if you want
us to show up because we will be calling ahead of time to confirm that
you're ready for us. If you can show up at our pre-party, that would be
great too. Overall, we're asking you to be flexible as we are juggling many
things including the completion of the garden before yours. Thanks for you
positive vision for this whole weekend being a total blast of fun and
wildness!

And come on down to our Gardens of Gratitude Hoes Down Party FRIDAY NIGHT -
143 Sacramento off W. Cliff Dr. in Santa Cruz at 7PM-10PMish. Bring yer
seeds if you want to swap um. Definitely bring the instruments and dancing
feet so we can set this weekend of with some good good vibes!

Last, but not least, if you have a bit of cash to DONATE, we have paid for
things out of our own pocket (like web design) and need to get those things
taken care of. Remember even donations of $5 take a chunk out of our debt.
AND if you recieve a garden, are totally moved by the experience and don't
know what to do, you can always send a little bit of cash through the
donation button on our site.

Overall, we invite you to shake off any expectations, listen to your heart,
and bee sure to bee grateful for what you're grateful for.

With smokin' hot love,
Your Party Crew

--

Fresh video footage of our last party:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

The official Grow Food Party Crew mini-documentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4