[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Get a GROUP DISCOUNT for RDI's Advanced Permaculture Design & Consulting Course w/ Robyn Francis July 4-8 2009

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:44:03 PDT 2009

Hey there!

If you haven't already heard of it, check out the Advanced Permaculture
Design and Consulting Course coming up through the Regenerative Design
Institute. Robyn Francis is an All-Star designer from Australia - not to be
missed! The course will be at Commonweal Gardens in Bolinas on July 5-8. If
you haven't already visited Commonweal Gardens, it is a healing oasis. We
will be eating delicious organic meals that will make the course feel like a
retreat!

http://www.regenerativedesign.org/courses-events/advanced-permaculture-design-skills-%E2%80%93-beyond-the-pdc

I'm personally organizing this group discount. Email me back just to let me
know if you want in on it - no commitment needed at this point. Send it out
and PERSONALLY invite anyone you think would be into it. The more we folks
we get, the better the discount. Do it quick, as the course is coming up
soon.

Cheers,
Devin

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Mentoring

Upcoming Events:

Mind of Mentoring (Part of the Cultural Mentoring Series)
Regenerative Design Institute - Aug. 29-Sept 4 - Venture Retreat in
Pescadero, CA
http://www.regenerativedesign.org/courses-events/mind-mentoring

Video:

Fresh video from Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

Latest video from our Creating an Edible Oasis workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE

Check out the official Grow Food Party Crew video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4