[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] TOMORROW: Food Forest Follow-up - Installing Drip Irrigation and Connecting Gutters to Basins

Grow Food Party Crew growfoodpartycrewsc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 17:31:14 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Devin S <devinfromheaven at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 5:29 PM
Subject: TOMORROW: Our Course Food Forest - Installing Drip Irrigation and
Connecting Gutters to Basins
To: growfoodpartycrewsc at gmail.com

Hey Y'all!

I'm going to be finishing the conversion to drip irrigation and hooking up
the roof gutters to the basins we created at the Food Forest we created at
the Creating an Edible Oasis Workshop this year in April (527 Branciforte
between Soquel and Broadway). I'll be there from about 2-5PM tomorrow
(Friday) if anyone wants to help out.

We can talk drip systems and rainwater harvesting (or anything else fun). If
you have questions email or call.

Cheers,
Devin

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Mentoring

Upcoming Events:

Mind of Mentoring (Part of the Cultural Mentoring Series)
Regenerative Design Institute - Aug. 29-Sept 4 - Venture Retreat in
Pescadero, CA
http://www.regenerativedesign.org/courses-events/mind-mentoring

Video:

Fresh video from Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

Latest video from our Creating an Edible Oasis workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE

Check out the official Grow Food Party Crew video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4

--

Fresh video footage of our last party:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

The official Grow Food Party Crew mini-documentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4