[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Help! Looking for a place to live in SC by next Friday, July 17

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 13:21:30 PDT 2009

Hey Everyone,

We are moving out of our place in Aptos by Friday, July 17th, but staying in
the Santa Cruz area. We have a temporary place to live, but are looking for
something more long-term. Attached is an offer to arrange some degree of
trade to transform your place into a permaculture site.

If you know of any place for rent that could suit us, regardless of
permaculture project possibility, please email or call as directed below.

Thanks so much!
Devin
----------------------

*SHARE SPACES AND GET AN OASIS:
A small family seeks home in Santa Cruz*

*What we are looking for:*
Our vision is to contribute to the land and the community we live in by
hosting permaculture workshops that implement core projects that transform
the place we live into a permaculture oasis.
Devin Slavin (Abundance In Balance Design/Grow Food Party Crew) runs monthly
hands-on workshops at client sites. This could easily shift to developing
your land as we live there.  Imagine water harvesting systems, greywater,
food forests, animal systems, vegetable production, natural building – all
happening at your place!

*Specifics:*
-A large room, cottage, or space to build shelter (pitch a yurt/teepee)  for
us to live in or close to Santa Cruz, CA.
-Peaceful community and communication
-Young children around is a plus
-Garden space is great!
-We’re ready to move July 1st

*Who we are:*
We are a small and sweet family of 3. As mentioned above, Devin (the rad
dad), runs a permaculture design business and is co-founder of the Grow Food
Party Crew (see youtube).  Ashley (sweet mama) works at the Baby Shoppe
downtown and is diving deep into the women’s health world. Kanan (our 4 yr.
old boy) is a fun and curious little guy that is a joy to have around.

*Contact info:*
Devin or Ashley (831) 440-7525
devinfromheaven at gmail.com

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Mentoring

Upcoming Events:

Mind of Mentoring (Part of the Cultural Mentoring Series)
Regenerative Design Institute - Aug. 29-Sept 4 - Venture Retreat in
Pescadero, CA
http://www.regenerativedesign.org/courses-events/mind-mentoring

Video:

Fresh video from Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

Latest video from our Creating an Edible Oasis workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE

Check out the official Grow Food Party Crew video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4