[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Come join me on Grow Food Party Crew - Santa Cruz, CA

Devin invitations at growfoodpartycrewsantacruz.ning.com
Thu Aug 13 09:19:15 PDT 2009

Grow Food Party Crew - Santa Cruz, CA: Creating abundance while our buns dance!
--------------------

Finally we have the website we've needed to organize Grow Food Parties throughout Santa Cruz! Sign up now! It's really quick. We love you all and want to stay in touch so we can party together!

Click the link below to Join:
http://growfoodpartycrewsantacruz.ning.com/?xgi=cxOhibM

If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
please copy and paste it into your web browser

--------------------

About Grow Food Party Crew - Santa Cruz, CA
Welcome to the Grow Food Party Crew's Santa Cruz, CA website.

This site is underconstruction and will be ready to rock soon here!

Grow Food Party Crew - Santa Cruz, CA includes:
Blogs
Events
Discussions
Music
Photos
Videos

To control which emails you receive on the corner, or to opt-out, go to:
http://growfoodpartycrewsantacruz.ning.com/?xgo=0XohzfshWBlIR2WklBhRw3Vp-UHv3WAZlJQSmV9eUxhB/sUnuwfutOwfT-JOl5WjO37Xex3V2Lg