[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Grow Food Party Crew: New Youtube Video, Celebrating the 'Food in the Hood' Party and Where to from here!

Barbara H. J. Gordon bgordon at cruzio.com
Mon Aug 24 22:24:30 PDT 2009

I'd like to bw in touch with your new efforts related to food access
in Santa Cruz.  I am a Master Gardner and have experience  with
starting gardens and other garden related efforts.  Master
Gardnershave initiated a committee and would like to find out what
your future efforts are. Please contact me so we can make plans to
coordinate.
Thanks,
Barbara Gordon, PhD