[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Grow Food Party Today in Felton!

Grow Food Party Crew growfoodpartycrewsc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 08:34:30 PDT 2009

Hey friends,

We are blessed with an opportunity to sing, dance, dig, and be merry today,
implementing an amazing permaculture design in a family's backyard. This
party is spiraling off the workshop we had yesterday on Food Forests.
Instead of continuing with the original plan for the Sheet-Mulched Veggie
Garden Workshop, we're calling a Grow Food Party!

Bring your instruments, tools, and extra food ingredients to:
*5578 Lincoln Way, Felton, CA (just up HWY 9 from Santa Cruz)*

We'll be there from *10AM to 5PM*. It's ideal to get a critical mass of 5-10
people early to get the party rollin', but you're welcome to come anytime.

My office line is forwarding to the cell. Call if you get lost or have
questions. Oh, and of course, invite everyone you know!

IMPORTANT: I'm only emailing this list because it's a last minute party. If
you want to stay connected beyond this email, sign up to our new network at:
http://growfoodpartycrewsantacruz.ning.com. Choose the email setting that
best suits you. I set it to get an email when someone posts an event or ads
to the forum.

Love,
Devin

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Mentoring

Upcoming Events:

SANTA CRUZ "HANDS-ON" PERMACULTURE COURSE SERIES
1.) Permaculture Food Forest and Veggie Garden - Sept. 19 & 20, 2009
2.) Earthworks for Water Harvesting and Winter Preparation - Oct 3 & 4, 2009
MORE: Earthen Oven, Greywater, Native Skills and Awareness, Food Forestry,
Veggie Gardens, & Backyard Chickens Workshops TBA!
(Email Devin at AbundanceInBalance.com for in more info)

Video:

Lastest video from my Laundry to Landscape Greywater Workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzTDleOu9XQ

Fresh video from Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

Latest video from our Creating an Edible Oasis workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE

Check out the official Grow Food Party Crew video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4