[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Grow Food Party Crew: Need help finding materials this weekend! Thanks!

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 18:11:15 PST 2009

Hey All,

I'm looking for some materials for a "private" Grow Food Party. Yes, I know,
this isn't along the lines of our all inclusive values, but it is for a
permaculture course and we are already maxing out the number of people on
the property (please email me if you must be there because you are so
excited and itching to do another party).

Here are the things I need (rated by priority - first on the list is most
important). Please let me know if you have any of these for free, or have
connections to them. I'm also down to buy them for a fair price.

1. 3'-4' tall Wire Fencing - 60' of it. We could improvise with other
things. Ideally allows for some light to cast through for the winter
veggies.
2. Compost - 1 small truck load. No composted humanure please cuz it's for
veggies. Needs to be well rotted (not hot) for instant planting.
3. 1-3 truckloads of Wood Chips
4. Any veggie starts or other edible/medicinal plants you would love to part
with.
5. Polyethelene plumbing parts for a simple greywater system.

Besides that, if you've got some extra time/energy/love for causing edible
abundance in the Santa Cruz area, we are setting up for designing what will
happen next growing season.

PS If you haven't already visit
http://growfoodpartycrewsantacruz.ning.comand sign up. Choose to
recieve email notifications too because that's how we
get a hold of you! Pass this on to gardening artistic creative friends too!

Just a heads up, I'll be available by phone/email, but out of town for
Thanksgiving so I won't actually be able to recieve materials until Sunday,
Nov. 29.

Please email me at: Devin at AbundanceInBalance.com

Thanks for your Garden Love!
Devin

PPS Please email me if you've got fun stuff going on in the
food/permaculture/nature connection world that you want to share about.

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Mentoring

Upcoming Events:

SANTA CRUZ "HANDS-ON" PERMACULTURE COURSE SERIES
Earthen Oven, Greywater, Native Skills and Awareness, Food Forestry, Veggie
Gardens, & Backyard Chickens Workshops
(Email Devin at AbundanceInBalance.com for in more info)

Video:

Lastest video from my Laundry to Landscape Greywater Workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzTDleOu9XQ

Fresh video from Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

Latest video from our Creating an Edible Oasis workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE

Check out the official Grow Food Party Crew video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4