[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Need Help! Last minute Grow Food Party reschedule due to rain storm...

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 11:00:26 PDT 2010

Hey there everyone!

We have a last minute change of plans to switch Bruce's Grow Food Party to
TOMORROW, Saturday, April 10 because of a huge rain storm that is predicted
for Sunday.
Because of this we need extra hands because some folks who signed up are
only available on Sunday. Sooo...

Come party down with us all day at 508 Olive St. on the westside of Santa
Cruz from 10-5PM. We'll have live music, a delicious hybrid catered potluck,
as we plant a food forest and veggie beds. This will be a total site
transformation! Come see what's possible while having the time of your life!

If you want to come, please RSVP on my website
www.AbundanceInBalance.comunder the courses and events category.

I invite you to consider all your loved ones in your life that you would
love to share this work of tending the earth while having fun. Invite
friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, community members - it's even more
fun that way!

This is more than just an event, it's a creation of community that opens up
a whole new future for living in Santa Cruz and in the world. This is your
town, your community, your life, your party crew - come create the world you
want to live in! Woo hoo!

Lots of love,
Devin Slavin
(831) 704-6242

PS We have quite a few people who know how to jam on some instruments, AND
we are looking for a full-on band if you know anyone!

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Mentoring

Upcoming Events:

Getting Nature Connected and 4-Seasons Permaculture Course in Santa Cruz, CA
- April 16, 2010
Visit www.jonyoung.org/getnature for registration and more info.

Video:

Fresh video from Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

Latest video from our Creating an Edible Oasis workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE

Check out the official Grow Food Party Crew video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4