[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] THIS THURSDAY: Community Introduction to Landmark Forum - Thriving in Times of Transition

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 19:48:36 PDT 2010

Hi everyone!

I'm wishing you well from my cozy little home on a farm near downtown Santa
Cruz! I just had a sweet sit spot that really disengaged all sorts of
emotional mind chatter while enjoying the beautiful clouds- don't you love
that?

I want to extend a very special invitation to the Nature Connection,
Permaculture and Grow Food Party Crew communities in the Bay Area to join me
for an Introduction to the Landmark Forum that I am hosting specifically for
people who care for nature and our future.

I have personally found Landmark's courses to be a tremendous benefit to my
work and my life. So that's why I've put together this Community
Introduction to the Landmark Forum coming this Thursday, April 22 from
6-9PM. It's going to be at 413 Hill St. in Capitola, CA.

The Introduction is not only an overview of Landmark's 3-Day intensive - we
actually take some of the best parts and go apply the exercises to our life.
This Introduction causes breakthroughs and everyone leaves with new
possibilities for their life.

So whether your feeling stuck in any way or are totally thriving and want to
launch into a new world of creativity and power, come check out this
Introduction to the Landmark Forum. It will also be an opportunity to
register, so bring your calendar and check book or credit card - you won't
want to miss the opportunity when you experience the power of this work.

If you have questions or want to come, please call me to RSVP. If you can't
make it, but are interested in something in the future, let me know.

Love,
Devin

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Mentoring

Upcoming Events:

Getting Nature Connected and 4-Seasons Permaculture Course in Santa Cruz, CA
- April 16, 2010
Visit www.jonyoung.org/getnature for registration and more info.

Video:

Fresh video from Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

Latest video from our Creating an Edible Oasis workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE

Check out the official Grow Food Party Crew video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4