[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Grow Food Party at Three Springs in Bonny Doon - Sunday May, 30 - RSVP Online!

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Fri May 28 00:23:12 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I know this is last minute, but the clients just gave the okay to post to
lists so here it is.

Wanna do something that's FUN and makes a contribution this memorial day
weekend? Come plant and edible garden at a new community homestead in Bonny
Doon!

Please RSVP on my website (see below).

Cheers,
Devin

PS If you happen to be in the Menlo Park area on Saturday we have one there
too. Please email me direct or call to RSVP for that one.