[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Ecovillage & Permaculture + Hotsprings = Awesome Experience!

Living Mandala livingmandala at livingmandala.com
Tue Jun 22 13:04:45 PDT 2010

Dear Friends,

We are excited to announce this first Holistic Permaculture Design
Certification Course with a focus on Ecovillage Design & Development
at the magical abode of Big Bend Hot Springs!

During this intensive 17-day course participants will be immersed into
an amazing and nourishing learning environment practicing skills to
transform our lives and our communities into regenerative systems,
design & live in community as a village, and experience profound
personal renewal at this oasis of natural beauty & magic.

If you are feeling the call to participate in this special course or
know someone who may be, please get in touch with us soon.

Affiliate referral opportunities are available.

Early Bird pricing extension ends in 1 week.

More information below.

Together on Earth,

-The Living Mandala Team

Big Bend Hot Springs

Ecovillage & Permaculture Design Certification Course

When? July 27 - August 13, 2010

Where? Big Bend Hot Springs, Shasta County, Northern California

For More Information Click Here

Topics Include:

PERMACULTURE & ECOVILLAGE CURRICULUM, WHOLE SYSTEM SUSTAINABILITY,
INTEGRATIVE ECO-SOCIAL DESIGN, SOCIAL PERMACULTURE, COMMUNITY
GOVERNANCE, INNER ECOLOGY, GROUP PROCESS, HANDS-ON ACTION LEARNING &
MUCH MORE

Inner & Outer Renewal

With a focus on tending the inner, outer, and community landscapes...
this course will include the standard 72-hour permaculture design
curriculum based upon the original Mollison and Holmgren ideas and
design philosophies published in The Permaculture Designer’s Manual,
as well as be a nourishing retreat and hands-on immersion experience
in Ecovillage Design & Development.

Integrative Eco-Social Curriculum /  Ecovillage Design & Development

In addition to the standard Permaculture Design Certification
curriculum, we recognize permaculture as a holistic design philosophy
in symbiosis with many related fields. Accordingly, this permaculture
design course will integrate additional content and activities such as
ecovillage design & development, nature awareness, indigenous wisdom,
holistic nutrition, embodiment practices, inner work, group process,
and much more.

Big Bend Hot Springs

Big Bend Hot Springs is an extraordinary geothermal springs and place
of natural beauty located in the small town of Big Bend, CA on the Pit
river, midpoint between two majestic volcanos: Mt. Shasta and Mt.
Lassen. Mount Shasta is believed by some to be one of the world’s most
sacred mountains, and includes California’s largest watershed and some
of the best quality water in the world. Big Bend is home to some of
the most amazing geothermal activity on the west coast and enjoys
incredible abundance of hot water, wildlife, and natural beauty.

Facilitators & Instructors:

Penny Livingston-Stark, Rick Valley, Marisha Auerbach, Jay Ma, Greg
Landua, Gordon Davidson, Corinne McLaughlin, Max Meyers, Marcela
Castillo, Jon Young & More

Early Bird Discount $1388 - Last Chance!

Register now before June 27 to receive the Early Bird Discount!

Group discounts, couple's discounts, and limited worktrade
scholarships are also available.

For More Information Click Here.

Cross-Pollinator Affiliate Ambassador Program

Living Mandala is excited to announce our Affiliate Ambassador Program
through EventBrite. Help us spread the word about these VERY important
problem-solving, life-transforming, paradigm-shifting opportunities
and we will assist you in generating more abundance in your life.

Earn cash commissions or credit towards a future course!

Click Below to get your customized link for each course you would like
to help promote on-line ::

CLICK HERE - Big Bend Ecovillage Permaculture Course
$125 per referral

CLICK HERE - Commercial Aquaponics Course
$125 per referral

Thank you for helping to strengthen our network and further empower
regenerative educational initiatives on the planet.

For Questions & more information about the Cross-Pollinator Affiliate
Ambassador Program email:
affiliates at livingmandala.com

More Information

website: www.LivingMandala.com