[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] 8/7-8/8 - Grow Food Party at 2250 Ocean St. Extension! - for Karsten, Devin, Anna-Lisa, and Lynn - Please RSVP on Website!

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 22:28:46 PDT 2010

Dang! After all the invitations I found out that the RSVP link is incorrect.
The one that works is:
http://abundanceinbalance.com/calendar.html

 <http://abundanceinbalance.com/calendar.html>Sorry for any inconvenience
this caused. Please do not run in the opposite direction. The party will
still be fun!