[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Help me build my fall workshop tour and make $100 or more // Creating an Edible Oasis Fall Tour

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 20:13:18 PDT 2010

Hi friends.

I'm creating another *livelihood adventure of my dreams* that makes a
*real*difference in the world. And you're going to help me. Yes, again
- That is
if you're touched, moved, and inspired to do so.

*So here's the story.*
I'm creating a workshop tour highlighting my favorite course: *Creating and
Edible Oasis*. What I do is give workshop participants the tools to get
started designing and planting an oasis of veggies and food forest AND we *
transform* a whole yard in the process - thus leaving a *legacy* of Edible
Oases in our wake.

Woven into this regenerative, productive design is a professional
permaculture plan for a client that hosts the workshop and receives the
garden for a ridiculously low price.

*So this is where you come in.*
I am looking for the perfect clients who want to receive *the Edible Oasis
of their Dreams (EOD)* and do so through hosting a workshop. What I need is
the connection to these clients. To make it worth your time, if you refer me
to someone who hires me for this EEXXTTRRAAOORRDDINNAARRYY service, I'll cut
you $100 to make it worth your time.

*Somemoreinfo*
My first release of this epic opportunity goes to you and is available on
the front page of my website:
www.AbundanceInBalance.com <http://www.abundanceinbalance.com>
Coming soon will be a template letter for download to send to people you
know that might like a garden. I'll have this available for download on my
website tomorrow (Tuesday the 17th). *OR* you can just reply to me that
you'd like that template and I'll email it to you as so it can be as simple
as forwarding it to friends.

IF you're not interested in being the one to receive a chunk of cash, do me
a favor and *forward this* on to some people who pop into your mind that
would love to get an extra $100.

Thank you for your contribution to my life. I know you get a bizillion
emails a day. Thanks for your time given to this one, *this project, my life
and the future.*

Love,

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Mentoring

Upcoming Events:

Play and plant an edible oasis at our next Grow Food Party:
RSVP @ www.abundanceinbalance.com under "Courses and Events"

Getting Nature Connected and 4-Seasons Permaculture Course in Santa Cruz, CA
Visit www.jonyoung.org/getnature for registration and more info.

Video:

Fresh video from Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

Latest video from our Creating an Edible Oasis workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE

Check out the official Grow Food Party Crew video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4