[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Permaculture Skills Camp -Four Elements Farm- Central Coast CA- Oct 17-30

L. Santoyo santoyo at earthflow.com
Thu Sep 2 09:55:35 PDT 2010

*-please forward-**

Permaculture Design Course*
Four Elements Farm | San Luis Obispo Co. CA
Oct. 17-30, 2010 | tuition $1550.00

http://earthflow.com/SLOPDC10.php
*
Two Weeks of Hands-On Permaculture and Organic Farm Life...*
The site for our course is Four Elements Farm, a Natural Building Learning
Center and organic farm nestled in the steep chaparral hills of California's
central coast. The farm is also home to 4 Elements Foods and Elemental
Herbs. We return for our third year to Four Elements Farm to live the rhythm
of farm life and experience hands-on permaculture.

The Mediterranean microclimate allows a wide selection of fruits and
vegetables to grow on its 47 acres. Hands-on opportunities on the organic
farm and garden abound throughout the course: chickens, beekeeping,
composting, fruit tree management, harvesting, planting and more. Learn
first hand about earthen and straw bale building, natural clay plastering,
biodiesel brewing and organic farming.

INSTRUCTORS
Larry Santoyo, Director, EarthFlow Design Works leads a team of
internationally acclaimed designers and educators in the worldwide
sustainability movement.  Local experts to be announced.

MORE DETAILS
Halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo is America's
coastal heartland, where agriculture and ranching are still important parts
of life. The Farm is minutes away from world-class wine country and
unspoiled beaches... Optional field trips, beaches, farmers markets and Big
Sur Excursion.

TUITION
$1550.00 Includes tuition, most meals, campsite and certification
day rates are also available
Teachers may apply for scholarship discounts.

REGISTER
http://earthflow.com/SLOPDC10_registration.php

MORE INFO
(805) 459-0452