[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] [GFPC-SC] Special Event: Getting Nature Connected Open House, Potluck, Presentation by Jon Young, and Barn Dance!!! @ Live Oak Grange in SC

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 10:39:51 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to invite you out to a special Grow Food Party Crew related
event at the Live Oak Grange tomorrow night! The info is below and attached
to this email. I may be speaking a bit about the future of GFPC and how it
weaves with Nature Connection. This is an epic party not to miss! See you
there!

Love,
------------
 Grange Party and Getting Nature Connected Open House in Santa Cruz!
 September 10th from 5:30 to 10:00 PM
*What:* Join Jon Young and friends for a potluck, slide show, and music and
dancing at the Santa Cruz Live Oak Grange!
 5:30 Doors open
6:00 Potluck Dinner
7:15 Slide show with Jon Young on Getting Nature Connected and his recent
trip Africa, where Jon spent time with several Bushman communities.
8:30 Barn Dance !!
*Where:* 1900 17th Avenue in Santa Cruz, sliding scale $5 to $20. Also,
bring your own cutlery, plates, and cups to cut down on garbage.

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Mentoring

Upcoming Events:

Play and plant an edible oasis at our next Grow Food Party:
RSVP @ www.abundanceinbalance.com under "Courses and Events"

Getting Nature Connected and 4-Seasons Permaculture Course in Santa Cruz, CA
Visit www.jonyoung.org/getnature for registration and more info.

Video:

Fresh video from Grow Food Party Crew Santa Cruz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOG2ajvsi0I

Latest video from our Creating an Edible Oasis workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIXhoIArVE

Check out the official Grow Food Party Crew video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4