[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] Register now! West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering - Cazadero, CA - May 20 - 22

L. Santoyo santoyo at earthflow.com
Thu May 5 15:38:57 PDT 2011

** Please spread the word**

The second annual West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering, organized in
part by our friends and associates, Joan Stevens and Camille Cimino, is
accepting registrations through May 13. Please check out the info below and
spread the word to others who may be interested (formal pdc training not
required for attendance).

thank you,

Kathryn Ellen
earthflow.com

*Ticket Sales end 5/13!*
*
*
Greetings Women of Permaculture,
Registration is open for the next West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering.
 The themes include Women's leadership, social permaculture, self-care and
growing a revolutionary paradigm.
It will happen May 20-22, 2011 in Cazadero CA at the Black Mountain Preserve
and Retreat Center (http://www.blackmountaincenter.com/).
Speakers at the event will include:
Nina Simons (Bioneers)
Starhawk (Earth Activist Training)
Jude Hobbs (Cascadia Permaculture Institute)
Kat Steele (Esalen Institute)
Jenny Pell (Community by Design)
Carla Perez (Movement Generation-Permaculture for the People)Pandora Thomas
(Earth Seed),
Deborah Eden Tull (The Natural Kitchen)
Rachel Kaplan (Urban Homestead)
Also Rebecca Newburn of Richmond Rivets will coordinate a seed swap!
There will be room for all to speak and share ideas and projects through an
Open Space format so come ready to share and participate.

The site is a breathtaking space surrounded by nature. The weekend will be
full of strong, powerful, committed women who share a vocabulary about
planetary consciousness that sets us apart.  This weekend will juice you up,
connect you to other extraordinary women, and inspire you to continue to
create the world we all know is possible!

To register for the event please visit our website at
www.westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com or use the following link:
http://womenspermaculture.eventbrite.com/ **If you have the means to
contribute financially to help create this event that would be appreciated
(to help us support key note speakers travel, provide scholarships, and make
the event more smooth)
We are delighted to be creating this gathering and are looking forward to
sharing it with YOU!
Please spread the word!
Thank you for what you do!

Joan, Camille, Kat, and Melora

Fliers are available on the website: www.westcoastwomenspc.weebly.com
Post them around town!
Event: West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011 at 3:00 PM - Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 4:00 PM (PT)
Location: Black Mountain Retreat Center23125 Fort Ross RdCazadero, CA 95421
For more information click here: West Coast Women's Permaculture Gathering