[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] YOU TUBE /Capture the Rain and Rebuild the Economy: It Can Happen Here!

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Nov 21 08:21:46 PST 2012

Capture the Rain and Rebuild the Economy: It Can Happen Here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oxhYSbgwNcY

This fun animation shows how reconnecting trees to our city's watersheds
is one of the fastest ways to create lasting jobs while rebuilding local
economies and preparing our communities to thrive and survive increasing
threats of severe weather. Next watch "The Miracle On Elmer Avenue" to
see full implementation. You'll never want to simply repave a street
again. Staring Andy Lipkis, Founder and President of TreePeople.

Produced, Designed and Directed by Jeremy Kagan
Written by Andy Lipkis and Anneke Campbell
Animated by Colin McCall
Edited by Kevin Klauber
Cinematography by Alex Rebar
Category: