[Santa_Cruz_Permaculture] SPECIAL OFFER BIONEERS San Luis Obispo OCT 25-27 PAY WHAT YOU CAN Central Coast Bioneers

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Oct 16 05:52:39 PDT 2013

SPECIAL OFFER CENTRAL COAST  BIONEERS San Luis Obispo OCT 25-27 PAY WHAT YOU CAN

you will need to call 805.548.0597 by October 23 to take advantage of this offer.
Ecologistics announces pay-what-you-can conference pricing for the first 100 callers

As we’ve learned more about Denise Cerreta and the Community Café model, we have become intrigued with the idea of the pay-what-you-can afford model. We are delighted and proud that Bliss Café has stepped up to meet the challenge and become the first Community Café in San Luis Obispo and hope other restaurants will follow suit.

In the spirit of One World Everybody Eats, the Ecologistics board has decided to adopt pay-what-you-can afford pricing for the 2013 Central Coast Bioneers Conference for the first 100 takers.

Choose a pass or an event ticket, and name a price you feel is fair, reasonable and what you can afford to pay.

We have exhausted all scholarship funds this year and we don’t want anyone to be unable to attend and hear the uplifting news that Bioneers has to offer solely on the basis of cost.

Because our online registration system is not built to take any amount other than full price, you will need to call 805.548.0597 by October 23 to take advantage of this offer. We want you with us at the conference to be a part of the excitement and the conversation.

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=cd6c6de64161748999de532eb&id=d981f6b7c9&e=5457328f67