[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] Workshop with SEPP HOLZER and his team/PermaVitae Malibu CA Sun May 4 9am

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Mar 30 01:33:08 PDT 2014

Workshop with SEPP HOLZER and his team/PermaVitae
Malibu CA  Sun May 4 9am
https://www.facebook.com/events/437385656392433/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

The most interesting Workshop Sepp Holzer and Permavitae ever did! Searching for the most important thing: WATER!!! So we can save the world!

All persons who sign up via facebook for this seminar will pay a LOWER PRICE!!! ♥

....if you send an e-mail to: office at permavitae.org
,personally to Judith Anger,you can sign up for a discounted price!

This offer we can give to you the coming out week!!!

More information about Sepp Holzer and his team Perma Vitae:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE07OT5C27s
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR_CuQCPjJ0

www.holzeragroecology.org