[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] FREE Cob 101 at the Permaculture Skills Center THIS Thursday and Friday

Sean Jennings sean at permacultureskillscenter.org
Sun Apr 20 20:21:35 PDT 2014

Learn by doing this week at the Permaculture Skills Center as together we
continue building a strawbale/cob kiosk.  We will learn about testing local
soils, what goes in the mix, efficient ways to organize a work party and
how to build with whats beneath our feet!

Bring your family and friends, children and grandparents to the
Permaculture Skills Center THIS Thursday & Friday from 10-3pm and help us
build with earth!!!

Be prepared with lunch, water bottle, sun protection, gloves and boots if
you want them.

We'll see you there!!

Permaculture Skills Center
2185 Hwy 116 S