[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] Only 5 days left for Family Worm Composting at Permaculture Skills Center

Sean Jennings sean at permacultureskillscenter.org
Mon May 19 06:41:56 PDT 2014

Join us THIS Saturday from 10-1pm at the Permaculture Skills Center in
South Sebastopol for our Workshops on the Farm.  This month we'll be
hosting a Worm Composting Workshop for the whole family!!

That's right!! You can bring your little kiddies to this family fun
learning event.  Explore the world of worms and how they can work for you
to break down your compost and create rich, beautiful compost.  You also
get to MAKE YOUR OWN worm bin and take some worms home with you!!

You'll be in good hands with Anson Biller, Farm Manager at Taproot Farm and
co-founder of a new Youth Program, Growing Wild.  He will be joined by
Helen Cowart, local worm farmer and other half of the Growing Wild duo.
 These two our great teachers for kids of all ages.

Tickets can still be purchased at the pre-sale price of $20, They go up to
$30 at the door.  Kids under 12 of course are FREE!!

http://www.permacultureskillscenter.org/farm/

Please bring some snacks, a water bottle, sunscreen, and clothes you don't
mind getting a little dirty.

See you on Saturday!!