[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] Permaculture Skills Center Summer Tour

Sean Jennings swjennings at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 21:28:51 PDT 2014

           Use this area to offer a short preview of your email's
content.    View
this email in your browser
<http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=eaa01e4d8cc49d398acca66ed&id=aca234529d&e=>
                             Permaculture
Skills Center Summer Tour

Join us for our quarterly tour of the Permaculture Skills Center on
Saturday, June 7th  starting at 10am.  Led by Farm managers Anson Biller
and Sean Jennings, we will tour the 5.4 acre learning center and farm for
almost 3 hrs.  Experience rainwater harvesting techniques, composting
methods, beekeeping, food forests, natural building, rotational grazing
methods and so much more.

We love to share with you what is happening at the Permaculture Skills
Center and work with you to answer any questions that you may have for your
own project.

These tours are pretty well attended and we will be capping the total
number at 30 folks.  If you’d like to join us for our 2014 summer tour,
sign up today through Brown Paper tickets
<http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/715473> for $10 to ensure your
spot.  As always, kids under 16 and CSA members are FREE or volunteer for
an hour in exchange!!!

*Upcoming Taproot Farm Events:*
more info on our website - http://www.permacultureskillscenter.org/farm/
 June 7, 10-1pm - Permaculture Skills Center Tour: $10 suggested donation
(free for CSA Members)
June 14 12-4pm - 2nd Saturday Volunteer Day, Potluck starts at noon!!
 Bring some tasty dishes!!
Looking forward to seeing you on the farm.

                Join Our CSA       Taproot Farm has only a few spots left
for its 2014 Spring/Summer Season.  Are you looking for fresh/locally grown
produce? Sign up today!!!        Join Now
<http://www.permacultureskillscenter.org/farm/farmcontract/>           Find
PSC & Taproot Farm
<https://www.facebook.com/PermacultureSkillsCenter>  F O L L O W on F A C E
B O O K <https://www.facebook.com/PermacultureSkillsCenter>
                      *Copyright
© 2014 Permaculture Skills Center, All rights reserved.*
Thanks for supporting Permaculture!

*Our mailing address is:*
Permaculture Skills Center
2185 Hwy 116 South, Sebastopol, CA
Sebastopol, CA 95472

Add us to your address book
<http://permacultureskillscenter.us7.list-manage.com/vcard?u=eaa01e4d8cc49d398acca66ed&id=10739d86ea>

unsubscribe from this list
<http://permacultureskillscenter.us7.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=eaa01e4d8cc49d398acca66ed&id=10739d86ea&e=&c=aca234529d>
update subscription preferences
<http://permacultureskillscenter.us7.list-manage.com/profile?u=eaa01e4d8cc49d398acca66ed&id=10739d86ea&e=>

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=eaa01e4d8cc49d398acca66ed&afl=1>