[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] Film & Potluck at the Permaculture Skills Center THIS Friday

Sean Jennings sean at permacultureskillscenter.org
Wed Jul 23 06:54:28 PDT 2014

We want to invite you all down to the Permaculture Skills Center for an
evening of camaraderie, food and film.  We'll be showing "The Organic
Life," a film chronicling a year in the life of a local Sonoma County
Farmer.  But before that, we'll be sharing an awesome feast of food that we
all put together to share.  We got the salad from the garden covered, you
bring your favorite potluck dish.

This promises to be an evening to remember.  Starts at 6pm.  We hope to see
you there.

2185 hwy 116, south sebastotpol

--
Sean Jennings