[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] Ojai Foundation for our Spring 2015 hands-on Natural Building Programs. Feb 21-March 31 2015

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Jan 31 08:34:59 PST 2015

Come join The Ojai Foundation for our Spring 2015 hands-on Natural Building Programs.  As the days warm up and the light lengthens, we’re offering two five-week long Apprenticeships, plus a handful of workshop opportunities, to rub elbows with some experienced natural builders as we complete a unique round Council House yurt project. Course instructed by Marlow Hotchkiss, Leslie Roberts, Leif H. Skogberg & Local Guest Teachers.

We have these upcoming programs:

5-Week Apprenticeship Program: February 23rd – March 31st, 2015
5-Day Natural Building Workshop: February 2nd – 6th, 2015
2-Day Natural Building Workshop: February 21st & 22nd, 2015 Could you help us spread the word

For more information:
http://ojaifoundation.org/events/natural-building-permaculture-living-council-5-week-apprenticeship

 https://www.facebook.com/events/874146662637152/