[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] Whole Animal Charcuterie Workshop- Memorial Day Weekend

Ana Brush anabrush at permaculturedesign.us
Thu May 14 14:10:23 PDT 2015

If you haven't heard, check it out! *Casitas Valley Farm is hosting it's
second Charcuterie Workshop this Memorial Day weekend, May 22nd-24th. *

*Come out and pay respect to the craft of cured meat...* We will be
honoring the life of one of our heritage breed pigs by showing participants
how to use the entire animal. From blood sausage, capicola and bacon, to
head cheese, Pâté and salami. We have a wonderful team of skilled
facilitators who will walk through the process of breaking down a whole
animal and preserving using traditional methods.

And if you come out to join us for this fun and rich learning experience,
there might just be some local foodie celebrities that drop in. If you
can't make it to this one, we will have others, but please pass on the news
and share with those that you think might enjoy this experience.

*PLEASE SIGN UP HERE: http://www.casitasvalley.com/#!courses/c144e
<http://www.casitasvalley.com/#!courses/c144e>*