[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] NEW (USA) Permaculture Magazine North America (print&digital) Subscribe NOW

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Mar 22 10:32:57 PDT 2016

.NEW (USA)  Permaculture Magazine North America (print&digital) first issue June 2016 Please subscribe

https://www.permaculturemag.org/subscribe/

(USA) Annual Subscription to Permaculture Magazine North AMerica
1 year is $25.00 (print & digital )USD
1 year $30.00 Canada (print & digital )

Subscribing to Permaculture gives you :
A savings of 30% on the US shop price, plus FREE home delivery.

Subscribing gets you an annual print & digital subscription to the brand new North American version of Permaculture, AND immediate access to 87 back issues from our mother magazine: Permaculture. It will be published quarterly.

 More benefits:
Download issues for offline reading on tablets and smart phones
Bookmark your own favorite pages on tablets and smart phones
PC & Android access via Exactly
FREE access to over 20 years of back issues, searchable by interest

ALSO, if you renew your subscription we will also send a friend, a FREE introductory copy of Permaculture – just send us their name & postal address and we will do the rest.

 PS: Until our first issue is published (June 1st,2016), we cannot offer digital only subscriptions. If you do not want the print version, we can donate it to a school or library! Just leave a note at checkout.

[...]

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
http://www.sbpermaculture.org